Questions? 877.546.9625

Identification Documents and Credit Reports

In order for GreenPointe to effectively dispute the negative
items on your credit reports we need to have on file the
correct Identification Verification documents (as they are
required by the credit reporting agencies). Below you will find
a list of acceptable forms, that you can fax, email/ PDF or
mail to our attention.

Moreover, to accurately evaluate and ultimately work on your case we do need to acquire from all three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) copies of your credit files.

NOTE: Obtaining your credit reports through non-direct channels can produce unfavorable inquiries that can draw down your scores. Therefore, we recommend that you use one of the three methods listed below to order your reports.

A. Identification Verification Documents

Please send via Fax, Email/ PDF or USPS one form of Identity Verification from each category below:

1. Social Security Number Verification
  • Photocopy of your Social Security card ( Preferred)
  • Photocopy of your paystub displaying complete S.S. Number
  • Photocopy of your W-2
2. Current Photo Identification
  • Photocopy of your Driver’s License ( Preferred)
  • Photocopy of your state issued ID
  • Photocopy of your Home Phone statement (Not Cell Phone)
3. Address Verification
  • Photocopy of your Utility Bill, Water, Electric (Preferred)
  • Photocopy of your Bank or Credit Card statement
  • Photocopy of your Passport
B. Obtaining Your Credit Reports
1. FREE Credit Reports

Legislation has passed that allows individuals to obtain a free copy of their credit report from each credit bureau, once per year. If you have not done so already in the last 12 months, there are three simple ways for you to obtain them…

FREE Credit Reports Continues…
The FACT ACT also requires the Credit Reporting agencies (see addresses below) to give you a free credit report if you meet any of the following criteria:
      • If you have been turned down for credit in the last 60 days, you are entitled to a complimentary  copy of your
        report at no cost
      • If a company or organization takes adverse action against you because of information found on your credit report
      • If you are unemployed and plan to look for a job
      • If you are on welfare
      • If your report is inaccurate because of fraud
If you have been denied credit in the last 60 days, the best way to obtain your credit reports is as follows…

Order By Mail – Receive in 7 – 10 business days

When requesting reports by mail you MUST send the correspondence certified. And to validate that the proper person is requesting the credit report include copies of your driver’s license, social security card, and or bank statement / utility bill.
Also if requesting a complementary copy of report, don’t forget to include a copy of your denial letter; received within the last 60 days.
Mail To:
Starting out you should know your credit reports and scores.

Under section 604 of the FCRA we are prohibited from providing your credit reports and scores.

However, you can obtain and download a trimerge report with scores from one of the following providers..

PO Box 105873

Atlanta, Ga. 30348
PO Box 2104

Allen, Tx. 75013
PO Box 1000

Chester, Pa. 19022
If you have already exhausted your free annual credit reports you may purchase them online directly from the credit bureaus.
C. How to Forward Your Reports and Documents
Fax: 877.564.7142

Email/ PDF:

U.S.P.S.: GreenPointe Financial / PO Box 92341 Rochester, New York 14692




Debt Settlement Home



Actual results



Sign Up

Service Notice


Identity Protection Home





Sign Up

Service Notice